No photos because it doesn’t look much different but the framework is finished and I’ve collected the aluminium sheet to clad it. Just hope the weather is nice and I can get on. Meanwhile I’ve replaced one of the cabin side panels and put a registration number and ‘Seren’ on the side. Have to turn her around to do the other side. And put some old carpet in the cabin which is not exactly elegant but might be cosy. In the longer term I want to put underlay under it, cut out panels to match the lift-out sections of cabin sole to access the propshaft bearings and gland. I’ll probably use offcuts strips of ally from the cockpit roof to edge the openings.